Thursday, February 9, 2012

Style and Practicality: What You Need in a Boot

I'm guessing you fellows don't love boot shopping as much as I do, so I'll offer this one as a suggestion. What I like about this Streetcar® Terrain Lace-Up Boot is that it has some of the simple, clean lines that some much more expensive boots have. These will look great for anyone who works in a business casual dress environment. The grey color will pair nicely with black or brown and it has a suede texture which makes it seem more pricey than it is. The sole of this shoe can put up with some rough terrain or snow, hence it's name, which is excellently practical. I especially love that the sole is a bit rugged, but it doesn't come off looking like you are wearing a mountain boot...although, I think this boot could handle it if mountain climbing is where your day takes you! 

Side note: Take a new look at JCPenney. They've redone their pricing and I think they are offering some great values. For example, this boot is only $60.00!



Also in walnut brown



1 comment: